Passive Thermal Energy Storage [P-TES]™
The most efficient and effective way to introduce and use Phase Change Material [PCM] in your commercial building, is integrate PCM into a commercial roof system. And the most effective system for PCM integration is a Wind Vent Roof system design.
Unlike using screws and glues, wind vent roofing relies on the pressures created by the wind to create a suction/vacuum effect on the roofing system. So the harder the wind blows, the stronger it works!
Combining PCM and Wind Vent technologies provides the best of all worlds:
- Superior Energy Performance
- Up to 150 mph Wind Warranties
- Substantially reduce roof heat flux/heat transfer
- Cover over existing failed low slope roofs
- Reduce Tear-Offs and Avoid Landfill from old or failed roofs.
- Cover over new or old roofs, creating high performance roofing with limited added thickness.
- Reduced Tear-Off’s = Reduced exposure
- Energy Savings & Comfort